Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Impossible 11

Ok... Yes im short. Im only 5'2. Yes i should wear high heels more often than anyone else i know.. And NO i dont like them at all and they arent my best friend.. or my friend for that matter. They just hurt me... in everyway.

Lately, i was wearing my high heel brown boots. They look good. I love they way high heels look. But i just hate how they make me feel. The middle part of my foot hurt so bad i wish i had someone give me a massage.

And then it hit me. What if we have a shoe that has this pillow like middle part the shoe has and make some kinda massaging tool. So even when you are wearing your shoe you can get a foot massage!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh Ecstasy.
I think this is one of my fav. wished for impossibles... that can actually be VERY VERY POSSIBLE!!

Some one PLLLLLLLEEEEASE do this for us. Genius women out there working in the shoe industry! PLEASE... PLEASE.... PLEASE think about it!!

OOOOH MY FEET HURT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment