Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2 WEEKS... and then an Impossible 10

Its been two weeks since i thought of anything. Damn it!!

But now that i hear some voices of people who give me different feelings in general i thought of something.. JUST NOW!

I thought, what if there was something that makes some kind of aura around a person to tell us if he is good or bad. Ok it doesnt have to be black and white.. Could be an aura to show his mood now. Dark mood, bright mood, zesty mood. Something like that.
This way we can make up our mind of whether to talk to this person about a specific subject or not. Im applying this in my head on people with me at work. Whether its my boss or a common friend or someone i dont like or whatever.

Ofcouse i would like to be able to use this techno on people but not on myself!
I'd hate to be wearing my heart of my sleeve so much. Or for better lack of words... my heart on my head. (Coz thats where i imagine the colored aura would be!!)

Yeah... ok i guess i AM a bit cartoonish after all!!

But not so bad... at least i came up with an idea.

So much for your contributions that i dont get! Come on you guys. Cant believe you cant think of ONE... just ONE single thing!! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment