Monday, November 29, 2010

Impossible Contribution 1

I've already received my first impossible list today from some one close to me:
She is obssessed with her kids obviously so here we go:

1- "A mind reading machine"... for her kids... especially her son since he seems like a mystery to her. She says "I want to know how he thinks, what goes on in his mind when I want him to do something"

2-"A duplicator". She says : "I need something to make a duplicate of me, so I can be doing something with one kid in one place and doing another thing with the other one in a totally different place" Im guessing if she has more than 2 kids she will need more copies of her! :)

3- "A teleporter"... I imagine it like the ones in star trek and matrix :) She says: " I want to move from one place to another in a second. No traffic, No cars. I dont care in the air or by dispersing one's molecules or atoms, I just need to go into a machine and press a button and be in another place. I can send kids to places safely this way without the hassle of the traffic or even going out, that will be gr8.

4- Finally one from her own mystery 8 year old son. He wants a robot that can do chores and play with the kids at home. Isnt he just adorable to wanna help his mom around the house? or maybe he just doesnt wanna do his part of the chores im not sure. However i think this robot is almost invented but isnt as good and friendly as the one in "The Jetsons" yet :)

1 comment:

  1. Loool Spoken like a true minder. I would really like to have a mind reading machine. Having said that, sometimes I am not too sure if I want to know what some other people think. =)

    ReplyDelete